|Trash to Treasure Headboard - Funky Junk Interiors|
We've selected 10 custom headboards...some to make and some to purchase; but all are unique, fun, beautiful and are sure to inspire.
Whether you love shabby chic, tropical, modern, cabin or cottage styling, we think there will be one that catches your attention.
1. Shabby Romance ~ A dreamy headboard made from a pair of reclaimed doors adds a hint of shabbiness to a romantic bedroom space. The doors were left with just enough white paint to complement the room's chandelier and bedding. Design by Dreamy Whites.
2. Spa-Like is Divine ~ A custom upholstered headboard in a tan fabric becomes the focal point in this spa-like bedroom. The dark tan really pops against the pale blue walls and white linens. Design by Ann Wisniewski.
3. Trash to Treasure ~ Salvaged materials can really create a whole lot of charm! Funky Junk Interiors used an old door found in a burn pile and paired it with a vintage gate. The gate was reclaimed from the dump and white spray paint added the finishing touch.
4. Contemporary Texture ~ A neutral color palette plus complementing textures bring warmth to this bedroom. The cream headboard was outlined in a rich mahogany wood to complement the wall which is beautifully covered in grass cloth. We love the pillows which add a needed punch of color!
5. Buenas Noches & Buenas Dias by Wisteria. These headboards are undeniably adorable! Each is hand painted and feature a Spanish village scene. What a wonderful way to guarantee sweet dreams. How about painting a mural on your own headboard? >>Wisteria Headboards
6. Star of the Sea Shutters ~ Designer, Jane Coslick, used her Star of the Sea shutters to create this adorable cottage headboard. What a glorious way to wake up. The pillows are also for sale on her webstore. >>Starfish Shutters >>Awning Stripe Pillows
7. Vintage Sign ~ A reclaimed convenience store sign makes a great backdrop for a daybed and is also quite the conversation piece. Design by Funky Junk Interiors.
8. Icy Elegance ~ The soft beige headboard is tufted plus keeps on track with the simple lines of this modern bedroom. A beautiful icy blue on the walls and pillows pull the look together, beautifully.
9. Vintage Grain Sacks (coffee bags or fabric of choice can be used) for a truly unique look ~ MyHomeIdeas.com shows you how to make your own! >>Headboard Tutorial
- Ocean Offerings - Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.